Finland - The International Logistics Hub Between East And West
Corridor as a Service secures deliveries between Finland and Russia
What is Corridor as a Service?
First deployment of Vedia Corridor as a Service is made to enhance last mile logistics in Helsinki
Vediafi is the global first as CaaS - operator
CaaS-Net provides Corridor as a Service for urban & cross border priority drive of global trading
CaaS-Net connects the Nordic/EU region to the Arctic Silk Road. CaaS-Net provides new demand-supply market space for digitalized freight logistics and uses connected intelligent transport solutions to enhance international logistic priority drive across borders, highways and urban last miles.
CaaS-Net Service Features
- Connecting the Nordic/EU region to the Arctic Silk Road
- Vehicle CaaS/C-ITS messaging with GNSS-RTK-ADAS
- Supply space management for delivery orders
- Cross border priority/platooning drive service
- Last mile delivery parking reservation
- On road safety and concierge service
- Traffic light priority at critical spots
CaaS-Net Service Benefits
- New competitive delivery alternatives for global traders
- Delivery transparency to traders with real-time tracking
- Accurate delivery time with steady driving speed
- Fuel consumption & co2 -emmission cut
- Travel time saving
CaaS-Net operation focuses on digitalizing freight logistics and uses C-ITS solutions to enhance international logistic accessibility. In the core is road freight and main roads which can be used to feed local multimodal super-hubs.